Signature In-Home Care Inc. is totally committed to carefully matching our clients needs, likes and experiences with one of our compassionate caregivers whose interest most closely match those of the client. Personalized services are customized to fit each individual client's needs. Caregivers at Signature In-Home Care are totally committed and carefully selected individuals who are carefully screened, trained, bonded, and insured.
The starting point is a free in-depth assessment:
• Personal history and preferences
• Preferred daily routines and activities
• Health and medications
• Emergency procedures
• Nutrition issues
• Transportation needs and more...
Our company representative also explains and helps the client (and family members) develop a care plan which determines the scope of care needed.
Our services include but are not limited to:
• Meal planning and preparation
• Caring companionship• Safe bathing
• Light housekeeping
• Running errands
• Fall prevention and recovery education
• Information and referral services
• Sitter services and more
Our services are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and can range from:
• Hourly care (4 hour minimum per visit)
• Live-in care
• 24 hour care
Methods of payment include:
• Private pay
• Long Term Care Insurance (LTC)
• Workers Comp.
• AL CARES (caregiver respite program)
References available upon request